Crosby Construction Services has serviced oil and gas producing companies throughout the gulf coast since 1979. Offshore and Onshore Hook-up, Construction, and Maintenance & Reliability crews mobilize from the main shop location in The Port of Iberia; in addition, the Port of Iberia facility provides all primary fabrication services. Experienced project managers take your job from inception to completion, and apply quality assurance standards to each job to see that your expectations of cost, time scheduling and quality of work are met.
The strength of Crosby Construction Services lies in:
- The loyalty of our employee base.
- The experience level of our core employees, including our project managers, field supervisors, and shop foremen.
- A commitment to the idea that no job is worth risking the safety of yourself, your fellow employee, or damage to the environment.
- A management team focused on employee safety, quality control, and customer costs.
- Anyone can say this. Crosby Construction Services lives by these standards.
Our commitment to safety will not be compromised. Crosby Construction Services has a proven safety management program that is driven by our employees and crews, who have acquired numerous job performance awards from our core customers.
Crosby Construction Services is a Certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB).